Frisco Releases Water Management Plan
Posted on May 1st, 2009
• Outdoor watering is prohibited from 5am - 8am and from 10am - 6pm daily.
• Hand–held hoses, soaker hoses, and drip/bubbler systems are permitted at anytime.
• Home car-washing is permitted at anytime with the use of a shut-off spray nozzle.
• Normal use and maintenance of swimming pools are permitted.
• Registered and properly functioning smart controllers may irrigate without watering day restrictions, but not more than once every five days.
• New landscaping during July, August, and September requires city approval for a 30-day watering day exemption.