• chevron_rightWho do I contact to get a street light repaired?
    Street lights in Willow Bay are owned and maintained by our electric provider, CoServ.  To request a repair, click here and fill out the online form.
  • chevron_rightWhat utility/phone/television/Internet providers are available in the neighborhood?
    CoServ is the provider for electric and natural gas.
    AT&T Uverse and Spectrum provide phone, television and Internet service.
    DirecTV and Dish Network both provide satellite television service.
    Contact the City of Frisco's Utility Billing Department to establish water, sewer, sanitation and recycling service.
  • chevron_rightAre cars allowed to be parked in the street in Willow Bay? What about RVs, trailers and work trucks?
    The streets within Willow Bay are public residential streets and cars parked legally are allowed.  To be parked legally a car must be parked with right side tires along the curb and no more than 18 inches away from the curb.  It must be operable and display a current inspection sticker and registration.  It must be parked at least 30 feet from any stop sign at an intersection and 20 feet from any crosswalk at an intersection.
    See Sections 545.302 and 545.303 of the Texas Transportation Code for more details.
    RVs, trailers, boats, etc. cannot be stored in the neighborhood unless they are completely concealed from public view (see CC&R Article IX, section 7).  The same goes for any truck in excess of 1 ton or any vehicle with painted advertisement (Article IX, setction 8).  Also, City of Frisco ordinances prohibit RVs, trailers, etc. from parking in the street except for loading and unloading.  These vehicles can be ticketed by Frisco police if they remain parked in the street for extended periods.
  • chevron_rightHow do I get approval for a new patio cover/fence/shed/etc.?
    Fill out a Request for Home Improvement or Architectural Approval Form and submit it to RealManage along with detailed plans.  Also, check with the City of Frisco to make sure the improvement meets code or requires a building permit.
  • chevron_rightWhat are the HOA's landscaping requirements? How many trees do I need to have in my yard?
    The HOA doesn't have any set number of trees or shrubs that you should plant in your yard.  It only requires that you maintain your yard by mowing, keeping trees and shrubs healthy and trimmed, and keep beds and lawn as free of weeds as possible.
    The City of Frisco, on the other hand, does have a set of minimum requirements.  Lots in Willow Bay are required to have two shade trees (lots over 8,500sq ft are required to have three shade trees and lots over 10,000sq ft are required to have 4) with a minimum of 3 inch caliper at the time of planting.  This means, at 4.5 feet from the ground, the trunk should be 3" in diameter.  The trees can be any combination of the following: Caddo Maple, Pecan, Shagbark Hickory, Deodar Cedar, Texas Percimmon, Russian Olive, Honeylocust, Black Walnut, Eastern Black Walnut, Eastern Red Cedar, Red Cedar, Sweetgum, Southern Magnolia, Chinese Pistachio, Texas Pistache, Bur Oak, Chinquapin Oak, Shumard Oak, Texas Red Oak, Live Oak, Western Soapberry, Bald Cypress, Winged Elm, American Elm, Cedar Elm, Chinese Elm, Lacebark Elm, or Siberian Elm.  These can be planted anywhere on your yard.  Substitutions for these listed trees must be approved by the City of Frisco's Planning & Development Service Landscape Architect.
  • chevron_rightWho should I contact if there is a mainentance issue in the common areas (lights out, sprinklers broken, etc.)?
    Please contact RealManage by phone at 866-4-RealService (866-473-2573) or by email to report the problem.
  • chevron_rightAre garage sales allowed?
    Yes, but written consent must be obtained prior to the sale.  No more than 2 garage sales of no more than 2 days duration make be conducted during any 12 month period.  (See CC&R Article VII)
    Homeowners may volunteer to coordinate a Neighborhood wide garage sale where the entire neighborhood can participate. If you would like to lead a garage sale, contact Real Manage for guidance and access to community signs and resources. 
  • chevron_rightHow can I keep all the solicitors from disturbing my home?
    The best way is to obtain a No Solicitation sign from Frisco Neighborhood Watch. They are $10 and can be purchased at the Frisco Police Station (7200 Stonebrook Pkwy) or from any FNW Block Captain.
  • chevron_rightI'm interested in joining the neighborhood watch. What do I need to do?
    Getting involved in neighborhood watch is a great way to help keep the neighborhood safe and involves very little of your time.  Becoming a Block Captain is easy.  First, read the Block Captain Duties.  Second, fill out and submit the Block Captain Application Form.  Frisco PD will run a background check and get back to you when that is complete, usually within a week.  Then go out and meet your neighbors.  Introduce yourself as their new FNW Block Captain and get their names and contact info to create a phone/email tree so that you can forward any crime watch/prevention tips.  A typical watch area should be about 8-12 homes.
    Coordinate your activities with the safety committee and the other neighborhood Block Captains.
    More info can be found on the Frisco Neighborhood Watch website.
Pool / Spray Park