|New HOA management
|Posted on Nov 1st, 2016 Comments (0)
We would like welcome RealManage as our new property management company.
After months of extensive research, interviews, contacting referrals, and contract negotiations, the VWB HOA Board of Directors has entered into agreement with RealManage to take over our property management services as of October 1st, 2016. Below are just some of the benefits they offer to us.
- A customer service center open from 7am to 7pm to answer questions and help resolve issues by phone.
- E-mail contact to customer service to help resolve issues.
- A very robust online resident portal that will allow access to online payments and service request forms, documents, owner statements, and account information.
- Weekly property inspections to help keep our property looking beautiful.
- Board member tools that allow for real-time snapshot of the financial status of the community, access to documents, and status of tasks assigned to the property manager.
- Financial Management Services, assist in competitive bids, annual meeting management, and a variety of other services.
What to expect......
With a transition like this and a property of our size, you can expect a few bumps in the road. We ask that you be patient in the transition period and realize that our previous property management company may be busy with transferring accounts and information to RealManage. They may not respond to requests in a timely manner, if at all.
RealManage does not begin servicing our property until October 1, 2016. Please refrain from contacting them until after that date as they will not be able provide accurate information and will need to be educated about what is going on with our neighborhood.
You will receive a welcome packet in the mail with detailed instructions on how to set up your account with RealManage and contact information.
As we all know, change can be a little scary. After being with SBB Management for 10 years, we feel that our membership deserve more tools, more access, more technology for a faster response and resolution to your issues.
We will send updates as needed.
Board of Directors
|Posted on Mar 4th, 2016 Comments (0)
Read More >>
Issue Date: March 4, 2016
Good day Willow Bay!
We are excited to announce that the monthly newsletter is back, and we are working to make sure it’s better than ever.
Our number one goal is to keep you informed on and connected with the rest of our community. So we will be sharing news, events, articles and more to keep your finger on the pulse of Willow Bay. Most importantly we invite you to participate - participate in our polls, events, committees, meetings, and opportunities to provide feedback. Together we can make our neighborhood safer, cleaner, and more connected.
Take our Quick, 10-Question Survey -
It’s important to us that we hear from you. Take our quick, 10-question survey and let us know how we’re doing, what you would like to see, and any other feedback you would like to share. You can take it anonymously; simply follow the link to our survey now - Take the Survey >>