Villages (and Arbors) at Willow Bay Neighbors,
· Complete, sign and return your Proxy form
. This will help ensure we have quorum. This will also put your name in the drawing for a free annual assessment
· Complete, sign and return your Pool Card form
. Doing this before the meeting will speed up the time it takes to get your card as they are being distributed at the Annual Meeting. Do not send in the $10.00; that is only to have the card mailed.
If you go ahead and send in both of these forms, completed and signed before the Annual Meeting, it will save you time that evening. Please note:
· You need not be present to win the raffle. Tickets will be in place from both in-person attendees and valid proxies received.
· You do not need to send in $10.00 for the pool card. This is needed only if you want the card mailed to you, and that will not be happening until later in the year.
· The pools are closed now and will not re-open until May 2016.
Thank you for your assistance --
Board of Directors
Villages at Willow Bay HOA
P.S. There are 3 seats on the board of directors up for election at the meeting. We need good people to help manage the association. If you would like to be considered for a spot on the board, please complete and return the Declaration of Candidacy form